Guided Tour of Old Town, Harbourfront & the Entertainment District
See Toronto the right way as you wander through districts loved by locals and tourists alike. Uncover shops, restaurants and more as a native guide leads you to the best of the best.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a guided walking tour through some of Toronto's most fascinating and diverse neighborhoods
- Work with a professional guide as you visit a number of areas, including Harbourfront, Old Town and the Entertainment District
- Embrace the unique contrast each area has to offer: Feel the energy along King Street, bask in the serenity along the lake, and soak up the charm of Old Town
- Listen to stories about each area's history, culture and importance from a guide with plenty of knowledge
- Check out the St. Lawrence Market, which is rated as the world's greatest food market by National Geographic
- Guided tour
Please bring comfortable walking shoes, a hat, and a drink to keep you hydrated.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 3 Ratings
An excellent tour. Had a very good time walking about Toronto and learning the history of the city. The tour keeps up a nice pace of walking and stopping with parts inside and out to make things interesting. I would highly recommend the tour and look forward to going on many more in the future.