Lace up your running shoes for a sight-filled trek through Toronto. Team up with an informative guide through the streets of Toronto, learning the history of Canada's leading tourist destination.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a running tour over mostly flat or downhill terrain that leaves you with enough energy to enjoy the history around you
- Jog around historic structures, including the University of Toronto, the Ontario Legislature, Royal Ontario Museum and the Art Gallery of Ontario
- Head out down Queen Street West, see both Old City Hall and New City Hall, as well as the St. Lawrence Market
- End up at the Historic Distillery District where you can poke through galleries and boutiques while sipping Balzac’s coffee or stopping for a beer at the on-site brewery
- Ninety-minute guided running tour
Tour is 6 miles (10.0 km) and elevation is mostly flat or slight downhill; terrain includes city sidewalks, grass, and some stairs.
Jan 7, 2019
Oct 29, 2018
Jun 1, 2018
Meeting location:  299 Bloor St W
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year