Lace up your running shoes for a sight-filled trek through Toronto. Team up with an informative guide through the streets of Toronto, learning the history of Canada's leading tourist destination.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a running tour over mostly flat or downhill terrain that leaves you with enough energy to enjoy the history around you
- Jog around historic structures, including the University of Toronto, the Ontario Legislature, Royal Ontario Museum and the Art Gallery of Ontario
- Head out down Queen Street West, see both Old City Hall and New City Hall, as well as the St. Lawrence Market
- End up at the Historic Distillery District where you can poke through galleries and boutiques while sipping Balzac’s coffee or stopping for a beer at the on-site brewery
- Ninety-minute guided running tour
Tour is 6 miles (10.0 km) and elevation is mostly flat or slight downhill; terrain includes city sidewalks, grass, and some stairs.
Mar 9, 2020
This running tour was a great opportunity to see a lot of Toronto and learn a lot about the history of the city in a short amount of time! It was perfect for me as I was only in Toronto for the weekend and saw where a lot of the best city sights were located to go check out afterwards! Dan was a great tour guide and very easy to talk to! If you are a runner and like history and/or sightseeing- go on this tour!
Nov 24, 2019
I thoroughly enjoyed my one hour forty minute running tour. Was fun!! The run was comfortably paced. Dan was a super host; personable, full of information and answered my every query - he was a pleasure to run with. And a pretty good photographer too - got a great photo! I highly recommend the Toronto History and Highlights tour.
Jul 22, 2019
I really enjoyed my tour. Dan was a really knowledgeable tour guide and was very accommodating whenever I had a question or a photo request. I learned so much about Toronto. It’s a super cool city with lots of history and much to do. I’m looking forward to spending more time there in the future. The running was a good workout as well and ideal for runners. I enjoyed my tour and definitely recommend it to other people living an active lifestyle.
Meeting location:  299 Bloor St W
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year