Top 10 Mexican Salsas Cooking Class in Mexico City
Learn the history, classification, uses, and secrets of preparing a special selection of Mexican Salsas. Focus on different preparation and cooking methods, as well as the uses of fresh and dry chiles.
What You Will Do
- Practice whipping up traditional guacamole and guacamole cocina con el corazón
- Whip up a roasted salsa de mango and chile manzano, as well as a salsa habanera and a salsa roja de molcajete
- Enjoy a special treat when you cook up chile morita with nuts salsa, salsa diabla, chile de arbol with peanuts salsa, and salsa borracha
- Learn these easy recipes that you can incorporate into your daily menus back home
- All ingredients
- Recipes, salsas classification by spice level, and cooking method
- Agua fresca of the day.
An apron will be provided to be used during class, though for your protection we suggest use of closed shoes and long sleeves. Please avoid scarves, long necklaces and jewelry while in the kitchen.
Cancellations 7 days before class date, 100% refund. Cancellations 6 – 3 days before class date, 50% refund. Cancellations 2 days or less before class date, no refund.