Mexican Salsa Cooking Class in Mexico City
Learn the history, classification, uses, and secrets of preparing a special selection of Mexican Salsas. Focus on different preparation and cooking methods, as well as the uses of fresh and dry chilies.
What You Will Do
- Whip up a traditional guacamole, roasted salsa de mango and chile manzano, as well as a salsa habanera and a salsa roja de molcajete
- Enjoy a special treat when you cook up chile morita with nuts salsa, salsa diabla, chipotle salsa, and drunken sauce
- Taste the delicious salsas you have made with street food tacos and appetizers with a choice of fillings ("carnitas", "cochinita pibil", roasted potatoes, scrambled eggs, sauteed mushrooms, cheese and cactus leaf) to find your favorite combination
- Learn these easy recipes that you can incorporate into your daily menus back home
- Guided cooking class
- All ingredients
- Recipes, salsas classification by spice level, and cooking method
- Agua fresca of the day
- Mexican beer
- Street food tacos and appetizers with a choice of fillings
Please avoid scarves, long necklaces and jewelry while in the kitchen.
An apron will be provided to be used during class, though for your protection we suggest use of closed shoes and long sleeves.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least seven days in advance.
- 4 Ratings