- 1 Rating
Tomato Culinary Class in Savannah
Gain a better appreciation for the summer classic, preparing delicious menu items consisting with ripe and juicy tomatoes. Follow Chef Darin as he teaches you all the best tips, and tricks to make the perfect meal!
What You Will Do
- A 3.5 hour cooking class dedicated to tomatoes, creating a vast selection of dishes consisting of the summer favorite
- You'll enjoy working alongside a professional chef, engaging in an interactive cooking class ideal for all levels
- With gazpacho, brined pork tenderloin, and fried green tomatoes, there's plenty of tasty dishes to master
- A refreshing cake made of green tomatoes takes your taste buds on a unique journey, exploring dessert in a different light
- 3.5 hour cooking class
- Complete recipes for all items prepared in class
- Water and coffee
Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class so that you don't miss out on the beginning of class.
Classes cancelled 7 days or less prior to scheduled date are non-refundable.
- 1 Rating
Chef Darin was really nice and had some really informative and interesting information on cooking. Jim and I feel we can now slice onions better - this is without crying. We have already made the Sweet & Sour Tomato & Onion Preserves - really great. We put it on our hamburgers. The meal we had with Chef Darin was the best we have had in a long time. I would recommend this event to anyone who wants to try something a little different.