- Walk beneath ancient cedars and Douglas firs on a stroll through a coastal rainforest at the famous Cathedral Grove
- Explore tidal pools and sandspits at the beaches along Tofino’s meandering coastline
- Skirt rugged cliffs and shorelines near Ucluelet as you hike along the Wild Pacific Trail
- Taste the region’s natural offerings during a locally-sourced lunch that fuels you up for more adventure
- Local guides
- Transportation in a Mercedes Sprinter van
- Locally-sourced lunch
- Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages between meals
Please dress comfortably in close-toed shoes and a light jacket. Bring a refillable water bottle and a camera for pictures.
Full refund minus $100 administrative fee per person issued for cancellations made at least 31 days in advance. Deposit will be returned only if another customer fills the vacant spot. Cancellations made less than 31 days in advance will only receive a refund if another customer fills the vacant spot, minus a $200 administrative fee per person.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Guided Winery Tour of the Cowichan Valley in Victoria
Escape to the rolling hills and rural treasures of the Cowichan Valley where a guided tour takes you to the tastiest stops around. Visit five separate locations to sip savory wines, learning the history of this fertile area and enjoying a tasty lunch.
Tour of Caves, Waterfalls and Forests on Vancouver Island
Trek through the scenic wilderness of Vancouver Island on a three-part tour through all the hidden wonder. Explore the Horne Lake Caves Provincial Park, see the gushing waterfalls of Little Qualicum Falls and gaze at the cedar trees of Cathedral Grove.