- Stroll through a local market where you’ll brush shoulders with the locals and take in the sights and sounds of day-to-day life
- Head to a Birria parlor to taste the most typical Tlaquepaque dish that will have your mouth watering
- Sample tequila that’s made locally, as well as Tejuino, a non-alcoholic beverage that also comes from Jalisco
- Enjoy more than the cuisine of Tlaquepaque when you explore the local culture that stretches back to pre-Hispanic times
- Listen in to the delightful stories and lessons from your fun, informative gudie
- All food and drinks
- Guided tour of Tlaquepaque
Gratuity is not included in the cost of tours. A standard gratuity for a tour guide in Guadalajara is 15% to 20%. If you had a great time, gratuities are appreciated.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Polanco Regional Cuisines Food Tour
Explore all the variety of Mexico without leaving the city! Enjoy local cuisine on a food tour to some of the best regional restaurants in the city. Get a feel for the culture and vibe of Mexico City as you stroll the streets, visiting an Oxaca-Style restaurant, a typical cantina, a Yucatan taqueria, and more.
San Juan Market Food Tour
Spend a few hours like a local on your trip to Mexico City! Take in the sights and sounds of the city on a meandering stroll through one of the best-known markets of the area. Hunt for rare ingredients, snack on cheeses, meet specialist traders, and get to know the city while in its cultural epicenter.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins