- 9 Ratings
Tlaquepaque Food & Culture Tour
Explore one of the most historic areas in all of Mexico on a guided foodie and cultural tour. Head to the center of this iconic state to walk along the streets of Tlaquepaque, where the best of the regional cuisine is found. Fill up on a sampling of delicious plates, and try authentic tequila, in the place that brought tequila to the world.
What You Will Do
- Stroll through a local market where you'll brush shoulders with the locals and take in the sights and sounds of day-to-day life
- Head to a Birria parlor to taste the most typical Tlaquepaque dish that will have your mouth watering
- Sample tequila that's made locally, as well as Tejuino, a non-alcoholic beverage that also comes from Jalisco
- Enjoy more than the cuisine of Tlaquepaque when you explore the local culture that stretches back to pre-Hispanic times
- Listen in to the delightful stories and lessons from your fun, informative gudie
- All food and drinks
- Guided tour of Tlaquepaque
Gratuity is not included in the cost of tours. A standard gratuity for a tour guide in Guadalajara is 15% to 20%. If you had a great time, gratuities are appreciated.
- 9 Ratings