- 65 Ratings
Thursday Night Sunset Dinner Cruise in Beaufort
Spend your Thursday at sea on a dinner cruise complete with a side of gorgeous sightseeing. Chow down on a dinner of tropical treats as you watch the sun set below the horizon.
What You Will Do
- Relax on a mouth-watering dinner cruise in the evening hours when the weather is perfect
- Fill up on a tropical island dinner, which includes chilled and steamed fresh shrimp, beef teriyaki, mango-glazed Chicken, tri-color pasta and more
- Enjoy a narrated cruise along 15 miles of the Crystal Coast: Gaze out over gorgeous scenery as the sun casts a golden glow over everything you see
- Take your pick of onboard beers, wines and mixed drinks to wash down your delicious meal
- Tropical island dinner
- Narrated sunset cruise on Thursday
Full refund for cancellations made 24 hours in advance of tour.
- 65 Ratings
The cruise itself was wonderful! The crew were all very friendly and accommodating! I simply felt like the food was not the greatest. However, everything else was very nice
We wanted more narration during the cruise.
The cruise itself was beautiful. However, the food was sub-par at best. I was very disappointed with the food especially considering the cost. The live music should have been set up where everyone dined-not upstairs where no one could hear them. It should have been advertised that we would need to walk around the whole ship and then go upstairs to find the music. We chose Thursday night specifically for the live music for my in-laws to enjoy. They were unable to partake because their mobility is limited and climbing narrow stairs to the top deck was not an option. The crew was great, the view was great and the memories we made were great. But for that money, we expected better food.
Dinner was good and with both beef and chicken the dinner was very filling. Coffee would have been nice with the dessert. Due to music, no narrative about what we were seeing was heard on lower deck.
Great food and entertainment
Per the advertisements in the Crystal Coast Tourist book we were expecting a Low Country Boil Dinner (since it was Thursday night). We were disappointed that it was bar-b-que chicken and pork instead. We would like to suggest that bowls be provided for the salad - plates were overfull with the salad on the same plate as the chicken and other vegetables. And ice with the drinks would have been nice as well. We will not take another dinner cruise - too dark to enjoy the surroundings. Lesson learned for us. Thank you for the information provided.