- 50 Ratings
Thursday Evening Tour of Knoxville Breweries
Spend the evening drinking your fill of beer and learning how that brew you're holding is made. Sample plenty of suds to satisfy your beer-loving taste buds.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a guided journey through Knoxville's most popular breweries with a professional taking care of transportation
- Check out Alliance Brewing Co., Schulz Brau, Last Days of Autumn Brewery and Crafty Bastard Brewery
- Sip on three flavorful samples at each location to please you taste buds with all sorts of brews
- Learn how beer is made on a guided tour around a fully-functioning brewery: Get a glimpse of the process and the equipment used
- Guided brewery tour
- Three samples of beer at each location
- Snacks and bottled water in transit
Please show up 15 minutes prior to your tours start time.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
- 50 Ratings
ACE and PAPI were great. ACE was a knowledgeable and fun guide. We were so glad we booked this Brew Tour!
We had a great tour! Taco, Chalupa, and Casper were great tour guides. Taco is very knowledgeable about the breweries and their origin stories. It was a great way to celebrate my birthday! We would definitely book another tour in the future.