- 6 Ratings
Three-Quarter Day Fishing Charter in San Diego
Set off on a fun and scenic fishing charter over the shimmering waters of San Diego. Soak up the sunshine and enjoy the salty breeze as you cast away for big game fish, like marlin and tuna.
What You Will Do
- Grab a pole for six hours of fishing fun in the warm waters off the coast of San Diego
- Land a catch to be proud of with advice from an experienced captain and crew, who know just where to take you
- Cruise around on a customized 34 foot Luhrs Tournament Sport Fisher, a powerful ship that gives you more time to fish
- Head below deck to enjoy a large space where you can kick back and relax after an epic day of pulling in tuna, dorado and more
- Six-hour fishing charter for up to six anglers
- Rods, reels, tackle, bait, ice and fish cleaning
- Beverages and snacks
Please bring valid California or Mexican fishing license and a camera. It is also recommended that you wear layered clothing. Glass bottles are not permitted. 50% deposit is required for all charters.
- 6 Ratings
great boat, great day and great fishing thanks to Cal's experience and tenacity! Will definitely come back! Thanks a million Cal
Capt. Cal and Reese where awesome. The boat was sparkling clean, well appointed with top of the line equipment and everything we needed for a great day of fishing. They got us on the fish at the Coronado Islands (which are a fantastic spot and back drop for fishing) hit the Yellowtail and off to the races of some great action.
Billy and Cal were great, the fish weren't biting but they took us to a handful of spots and made sure we had as much time as possible. They were fun to hang out with and didn't mind a little bachelor party craziness either.