- 164 Ratings
Knik Glacier Three-Hour Tour
Travel through the Alaskan wilderness on a two-part tour that leads over land and sea on your way to Knik Glacier. Sail over dark-blue waters on a speedy airboat after journeying through the rugged wilderness in a safari-style van.
What You Will Do
- See crystal-blue glaciers up-close with a stop at Glacier Camp where you learn about the immense processes that resulted in these stunning ice formations
- Hop into a custom van for a four-mile safari-style adventure through pristine landscapes where wild moose roam
- Fly over the white-capped waves on a high-speed airboat that lets you feel the crisp Alaskan air on your face
- Knik Glacier Tour
- 30-minute safari ride
- 30-minute jet boat or airboat ride upriver to Glacier Camp
- One-hour visit to glacier camp
- Hot drinks and a snack
- 164 Ratings
Drivers and guides were safety oriented, affable and competent. Equipment was in good shape. They were good company. Could have been more aggressive in getting closer to the ice. First priority seemed to be safety (and potential liability issues?) no harm.
This was the most fun time. It was so beautiful and such an experience. I loved every minute.
It was a great opportunity to see a glacier up close, hear and watch it valve and share some spectacular Alaskan scenery with family from out of state. A unique experience that was fun for all ages and abilities.
Both aspects of the trip were exciting, the 6x6 truck ride as well as the boat ride. The glacier was beautiful too. The guides were very nice and fun. The other people on the trip were fun also.
Tom was very helpful with setting up the trip for my older teens. They loved it!
Outstanding tour, great guide. We had personal service. Just brilliant