We're excited to help you complete your booking with Direction Sailing Charters.
3-Hour Sunset Sailing Trip in Charleston
Sail over waters glittering in the light of the setting sun as you bask in the warm weather. Gaze out over the shores of Charleston as you experience the magic of sailing.
What You Will Do
- Leave dry land behind with a sunset sailing trip where you check out the magnificent skyline
- Spot Charleston's historic church steeples and other landmarks, including Rainbow Row, antebellum mansions, and Fort Sumter
- See plenty of Atlantic bottlenose dolphins frolicking in the harbor as the sun sets in the distance
- Come aboard S/V Direction, a Morgan 30', widely considered one of the most comfortable and seaworthy boats ever made
- Sunset sailing tour
- Not wheel chair accessible
- No pets allowed
- Bring a hat and wear loose light colored clothing
- No dark soled shoes or high heals allowed
33 Lockwood Dr, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Select Date & Time