- 10 Ratings
Three-Hour Single Kayak Rental in North Vancouver
Immerse yourself in the sublime beauty of Indian Arm on a three-hour kayaking tour through the Canadian wilderness. Glide down clear waters as you paddle along rivers and coves secluded from the outside world.
What You Will Do
- Glide through Burrard Inlet, a fjord nestled between low lying cliffs that boasts stunning views of the North Shore Mountains
- Pass through Deep Cove, the traditional land of a number of Native American groups where the calm waters are ideal for stand-up paddle boarding
- See all sorts of amazing wildlife, including seals, bald eagles, herons and black bears
- Feel like you've found your own private paradise on this tranquil journey that gives you three hours just for yourself
- Three-hour kayak rental
- Life jacket , paddle, spray deck, tow rope, water pump and whistle
Dress for the weather and be prepared to be active and comfortable. Arrive at least 20 minutes before your reserved time. Paddlers under the age of 19 must have a parent present.
48 hours notice is required to cancel a reservation. There is a $15 cancellation penalty per boat per day for less than 48 hours notice. This policy is flexible if we are not completely booked. However, if we are turning away customer’s to hold boats that you decide to cancel within the 48 hour period, you will be charged the cancellation fee. Your rental period begins from the start time of your reservation. Please ensure you arrive well in advance to park and complete the registration process. Remember, parking can be limited and the Kayak Centre is often quite busy. If you are late for your reservation, or do not allow yourself enough time to complete the registration process, we will make every attempt to extend your booking. However, we may not be able to accommodate this when people are booked immediately after you. If this is the case, we will charge you for the booked time. Do not arrive only 5 minutes prior to your reserved rental time! Add 5% GST to all rental rates. Pricing subject to change without notice.
- 10 Ratings