- 2 Ratings
Three Hour San Francisco and Sausalito Minibus Tour
Uncover the sights and sounds of San Francisco and Sausalito while riding around in a luxury minibus for ultimate comfort on a three hour SF sightseeing tour. Stop at six different points of interest, including the hip and eclectic Mission District, and the Painted Ladies of Alamo Square, with plenty of photo opportunities along the way!
What You Will Do
- Discover San Francisco and the mediterranean style suburb of Sausalito on a 3 hour minibus tour with a knowledgable local guide
- Meet up with your local guide at Fisherman's Wharf
- Ride in the comfort of a minibus, giving you a more relaxing atmosphere to take in the sights in a small group size of no more than 14 guests per tour
- Take in the panoramic city views from the vista of Twin Peaks and check out the oppulent curb appeal of Billionaire's Row
- Experience the wonder of driving across the Golden Gate Bridge, spend time exploring, shopping, and enjoying lunch in Sausalito
- Conclude your big day out in the bay by taking the Ferry back across the bay
- 3 hour guided minibus tour of San Francisco and Sausalito
Tour is family friendly, but cannot accommodate luggage. Tour stops various times for photo opportunities. Photo stops are The Mission, Twin Peaks, Pacific Heights, Golden Gate Bridge, and Sausalito. $11 ferry fee is not included in tour price.
- 2 Ratings