- 354 Ratings
Three Hour Sailing Tour in San Diego
Sail along the bay or inviting open waters of the Pacific Ocean off the coast of San Diego on a three hour sailing tour! Sail with a knowledgeable captain and crew, and watch for dolphins and sea lions while experiencing amazing coastal views.
What You Will Do
- 3 hour Pacific Ocean or bay sailing tour in San Diego on a roomy sailboat
- Small group tours accommodate between 2 and 6 guests
- Choose from 5 different departure times
- Free on board snacks, including an assortment of chips, peanuts, and cookies
- Toast your sailing adventure with a cold beer, chilled wine, bottled water, or soft drink
- Bundle up on deck with complimentary blankets and wind gear
- Encounter dolphins, seals, whales, and sea lions
- Free parking
- 3 hour guided sailing tour of San Diego bay and the Pacific Ocean
- Experienced captain and crew
- Free snacks, water, soft drinks, wine, and beer during the tour
- Complimentary blankets, hats, sunscreen, and wind gear
- Free parking
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Lunch orders must be placed with operator prior to tour.
- 354 Ratings
Excellent experience,Lars was a the best captain and the sailboat was clean and comfortable.
Perfect # of other passengers (6total)...unexpected and tasty variety of treats (cookies, red vines, beer, soft drinks, chips)...expert captain
This was such an awesome experience and Captain Greg made it all that much better! Highly recommended for any and all ages.
Captain Mike was awesome! By far the best part of our trip to San Diego.
Our sail was so beautiful and relaxing. I never wanted to leave... Thanks to Captain John.
We really had a great time on the sail. Our captain was Anthony and he was terrific. Really appreciated all the information he provided about San Diego in general, the bay and sailing in general. Lots of fun had by all! Thank you Anthony!
Great 3-hour sail with Kevin. Boat was in great shape, stocked with everything you could need or want. Kevin did a great job entertaining without being annoying. Everyone got to take turns sitting in the front and the kids took turns being captain. Would definitely recommend and book again!
Our captain Kevin was terrific. He was fun,very competent and since he is a native San Diegan he shared a great deal of history and fun anecdotes. We had a great group of seven. My husband and I were the oldest but really enjoyed our younger sailing mates. It was great having drinks and snacks available too.The weather was great that day too. The boat was clean and well kept.
Perfect day on the water....
Captain Kevin was terrific and with only my wife and I and one other couple we had a great day on the water. It will be stop number one on our next trip back.
Just what we were looking for, a great way to get out into the water with the great crew.
Everything was wonderful, Kevin the captain was very professional, fun, knowledgeable and made sure everyone had a great time! The tour was a great experience, again Kevin made the trip so fun!
Our captain was excellent, the boat clean and ready to go on time, snacks were available....would highly recommended.