Three-Hour Private Sailing Trip in Monterey Bay
Set sail over the waters of Monterey Bay to discover its rich ecosystem and spot whales and dolphins. Get a glimpse of the local marine life as you enjoy the warm sun and bask in the salty breeze.
What You Will Do
- Bring your friends and family along for a three-hour private trip around Monterey Bay
- See a wide variety of local sea life, including humpback whales, sea otters, dolphins and sea lions
- Learn about each creature you see with insights from your guide into their local history and behavioral habits
- Have the opportunity to steer the ship for some additional fun out on the high seas
- Private three-hour sailing cruise for up to five people
- Bottled water and wine
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time. No smoking please.