Three-Hour Private Peruvian Cooking Class in Cusco
Get your hands dirty with a unique culinary experience in a beautiful kitchen with individual cooking stations. Prepare your own creations with the freshest regional ingredients to experience Peruvian cuisine.
What You Will Do
- Learn how to cook exotic, delicious, and healthy dishes with red quinoa, yellow aji, and other ingredients that are a distinct part of the local culture and heritage
- Make sophisticated, but easy to prepare dishes to experience rich Peruvian flavors while getting the expertise you need to demonstrate your new cooking skills back home
- Get recipes for two dishes, in addition to a famous Peruvian pisco sour cocktail recipe that you can make at home
- Transportation to and from your hotel
- Guided culinary tour of the traditional San Pedro market
- Preparation of a delicious appetizer and main course
- Preparation of a pisco sour
Full refund if cancelled 24 hours before the booked class time, if cancelled after we will refund 70% of the class fee.