3-Hour New Orleans Canoe and Kayak Tour
Paddle through a natural bayou and diverse ecosystem on a canoe and kayaking tour. Glide past Native American land markings, and go out to massive Lake Pontchartrain for a refreshing swim.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy a low-impact, eco-friendly, locally operated tour that respects and preserves the diverse wildlife of Louisiana
- Explore the swamps and bayous of New Orleans up close—in kayaks and canoes that can access areas no other craft can
- Kayak or canoe with experienced and passionate guides in small groups to ensure a great experience for everyone
- Transportation to and from New Orleans
- Guided tour
- All paddling equipment, waterproof cases and bags for personal items
- Snacks and drinking water
- Rain gear, and bug repellent
Guests will be paddling independently on a canoe/kayak during the tour, and should be ready to be active. Feeding of wild animals is not allowed. Children must be six or older to participate in canoe and kayak tour. Paddler weight limit is 240 pounds.
Tours cancelled due to weather are given a 100% refund. Tours cancelled by customers 48 hours prior to the tour meeting time will receive a full refund. Tours cancelled by customers within 48 to 12 hours of the tour meeting time receive a 50% refund.