- 8 Ratings
Three-Hour Guided Bike Tour of New Orleans
Pedal around New Orleans on a guided bike tour that hits all the highlights. See the sights and learn the city's history as you ride down classic streets, getting a feel for the Big Easy.
What You Will Do
- Have fun on a three-hour bike ride around New Orleans led by a professional
- See all sorts of local landmarks and attractions from your bike seat, including historic buildings and modern art fixtures
- Cruise around famous neighborhoods and zones, includng the French Quarter and St. Louis Cemetery No. 3
- Listen in to detailed stories of the city's rich culture to leave the tour with plenty of local tidbits not many others know
- Guided three-hour bike tour
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 8 Ratings
Loved it all around and John was fantastic! Great way to see NO
I've been to NOLA many times, but 'tis tour showed me so much about the city that I never knew. Jamie was a great guide!
Jaimie was excellent! He was extremely knowledgable, enthusiastic, and accommodating. Two thumbs way up!
It was a good ride, informative and Jamie was a good tour guide.