Three-Hour Beginner Whitewater Kayak Lesson in Bend
Learn the ins and outs of whitewater kayaking from a professional during a three-hour lesson. Work on your paddling skills and learn river safety as you learn on a gorgeous stretch of river in Bend.
What You Will Do
- Begin your whitewater kayaking journey with a three-hour adventure in Bend with an expert instructor teaching you skills and leading the way
- Learn the skills you need to head out on the water with confidence, focusing on technique and safety
- Glide through the water and charge around small rapids as you take in the surrounding natural beauty
- Get hooked up with the right gear and equipment, including a kayak, wetsuit and paddle
- Beginner kayaking lesson
- All gear and equipment except footwear and layers
- Expert instruction with proven and effective teaching techniques
- Friendly guides who can also point you to local places to eat and drink on your visit
No alcohol prior to class. Children under 15 can participate with prior approval only. Proper footwear, water socks or river booties are required.
The water is colder than the air, so even on warm days make sure that you have wool or fleece low profile layers for under the kayaking gear and wetsuits that we provide. Please remember to bring water sunscreen and a snack.
Except in extreme cold, our gear is sufficient for handling variable weather so classes take place rain or shine.
- 1 Rating