We're excited to help you complete your booking with Eco Quechua Lodge.
US $635Per Ticket
Three-Day Machupicchu Jungle Lodge Adventure
Do more than just take the train to Machu Picchu with a trip that includes hiking, ziplining, hot springs, and more. Travel from Cusco to the high jungle to Machu Picchu to get off the beaten path.
What You Will Do
- Cross over the 4,316m high Malaga Pass at the base of massive glaciers, arriving in Santa Maria in time for lunch
- Walk up to a coffee farm where local experts teach you about sustainable growing practices and coffee’s vital role in Santa Teresa´s social and economic evolution
- Head down to the Aobamba River, passing through lush bamboo forests full of orchids and coffee plantations
- Visit hot springs for a well-deserved treat after your hard work, or simply relax in a hammock at the lodge, listening to the birds and the sound of the river
- Explore the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu with your tour leader to immerse yourself in the history of this country
- Bilingual guide
- All meals except breakfast on the first day and the last lunch at Aguas Calientes
- Lodging at Eco Quechua Lodge
- Coffee tour
Aguas Calientes, Peru
Select Date & Time