- 21 Ratings
The Oktoberfest Experience in Munich
Have a blast with an Oktoberfest experience that's perfect for those who have never been before. Get the most out of the fest while sampling the best that Germany has to offer.
What You Will Do
- Take a stroll through Munich during Oktoberfest with a friendly local leading the way and helping you save money
- Feast on a traditional Bavarian breakfast of Weisswurst, Brezn, and Weissbeer
- Set off on a visit to the largest inner-city beer garden in the world and enjoy a half liter of beer from a wooden keg
- Skip the long lines and head directly to reserved tables in one of the best tents at the Oktoberfest
- Fill up on a half roast chicken and two liters of beer at the fest served at your leisure
- Enjoy a Bavarian Brotzeit platter of cold cut meat and cheeses
- Reserved seating at the most popular tent at Oktoberfest
- Traditional breakfast
- A total of three litres of beer over the course of the tour
- A half roasted Oktoberfest chicken
- A platter of cold cut cheese, meats, pickles, radishes, spreads and breads per table
- An amazing and knowledgeable local guide
Due to recent security measures backpacks, large camera bags or purses are not permitted on the festival grounds. Prams and Strollers are only allowed into the fest on weekdays. Please wear comfortable closed shoes (no sandals).
- 21 Ratings
I wish there would have been more of a "tour" of Munich near the fest and/or the fest itself as well.