Explore the prison independently while learning about the history of the facility, including the many unique Hollywood and paranormal connections it has boasted over the years.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Rally up your friends and family for a personal exploration of The Ohio State Reformatory
- Set the pace as you explore the landmark to the fullest on your own without a big group standing in your way
- Uncover the prison’s history as you learn about its spooky past and discover why it’s a must-see for visitors
- Self-guided tour
- There is no access to solitary confinement, the ground floor of the cell blocks, the showers, or the bullpen
- The tour route is abbreviated September 6th-November 15th due to the Blood Prison Haunted House setup
- You can begin your self-guided tour anytime between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- The tour typically lasts 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Strollers are not allowed on guided tours
- We strongly recommend children be at least 42” tall to ensure their safety
- All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable
- Tickets can be transferred to another date
- If you are unable to attend tickets can also be transferred to a different guest
Sep 12, 2022
Meeting location:  100 Reformatory Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year