We ride e-bikes passing by quinoa, corn and potato fields. The Urubamba river is present almost on a third of the route. We'll stop to have a quick taste of the different potato varieties in this area
Duration:  4hrs 15mins - 4hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Starts at Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
- All the activity is in an e-bike, really easy to use.
- Departure to Huayllabamba on the bike path.
- Brief stop for tasting of chicha and native potatoes in a traditional Chichería.
- Continue to the main square and skirt the farms of the area.
- Return to Tambo del Inka
Bottle of water, snack
Departure time: flexible on the morning until 14:00 hrs.
Minimun age to take the activity: 15 years old
Once this reservation has been paid, refund is not allowed / Una vez que la reserva esté pagada, no aplica ningún reembolso.
Aug 19, 2019
Our guide was wonderful, and the experience itself was one of our favorites!
Meeting location:  S/N Av. Ferrocarril
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year