This is a unique tour of the Florida Wetlands that surround West Bay. Keep an eye out for Alligators, Deer, Manatees, and all the unique sea birds!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Florida’s wetlands are the heart of our balanced ecosystem. On this experience, we invite you to fly along and see how important this unique natural phenomenon is to Florida.
- You will see how small waterways weave in and out of grassy marshes to feed our environment with nutrients.
- Keep an eye out for the diverse wildlife that lives amongst the Heart of Florida.
- Alligators, snapping turtles, deer, and manatees are just a few of the creatures that inhabit the wetlands that you’ll fly over along your tour.
- This is a unique, low-altitude helicopter experience!
- Helicopter ride
- Transportation between Pier Park and the Northwest Beaches International Airport.
- 1 hour experience, 15 mins flight time
- Please arrive at Pier Park 45 minutes before your scheduled flight time for check in. Have your e-mail confirmation ready.
Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the flight will be offered a full refund. Cancellations made on the same day of activity will be assessed a 25% cancellation fee. Please see our website for full cancellation policy.
Aug 8, 2021
Absolutely a professional and wonderful Service
Jul 27, 2021
It was a wonderful first time experience for my boys. They still have not stop talking about how much they enjoyed their flight. I absolutely loved that they take time to answer my kiddos questions. My husband and I have been on a few flights tours before but this one by far has been the best experience.
Jul 26, 2021
Everything about our trip was wonderful! I took my 10 year old with me. He loved it so much! We cannot wait to come back.
Meeting location:  S Pier Park Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year