Experience a traditional market on a guided adventure. See local merchants from all over the area set up shop on the streets selling everything from homemade handicrafts, to local foods, cheeses, corn products and everything else you can imagine.
Duration:  5hrs - 5hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Discover what a real Market Day is as you make a visit to Pochutla’s most important points
- Get a chance to shop in local stores while being guided by knowledgeable local guides
- Learn about Pochutla’s history and traditions, told by someone with plenty of knowledge
- Guided tour of Pochutla and surroundings
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Huatulco hotel
- Live commentary in English or Spanish
- Bottled water and a snack
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary
- Not wheelchair accessible
Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located
Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to
your scheduled pick-up time.
- You must wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
- You should bring spending cash
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year