- Discover what a real Market Day is as you make a visit to Pochutla’s most important points
- Get a chance to shop in local stores while being guided by knowledgeable local guides
- Learn about Pochutla’s history and traditions, told by someone with plenty of knowledge
- Guided tour of Pochutla and surroundings
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Huatulco hotel
- Live commentary in English or Spanish
- Bottled water and a snack
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary
- Not wheelchair accessible
Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located
Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to
your scheduled pick-up time.
- You must wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
- You should bring spending cash
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Rafting La Bocana Level I-II
Explore the Copalita River which is ideal for the entire family, especially children, who are looking for a unique and enriching experience. Observe and learn about an endless quantity of birds such as herons and egrets while in the calm waters.
Duration:  3hrs - 3hrs 30mins