Join the Atlanta Preservation Center on a guided walking tour of Atlanta's stunning Grant Park. See the surrounding Victorian homes and learn about the area's rich history.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out to the 130-acre park that was gifted to Atlanta all the way back in 1883
- Walk past Grant Mansion and the homes of other well-known entrepreneurs of the Victorian era
- Learn about the history of this park as well as the Confederate fortifications throughout its grounds
- See the park’s beautiful lake and popular attractions like Zoo Atlanta and building of the former Atlanta Cyclorama
- Guided walking tour of Grant Park
Aug 20, 2019
Colleen was super informative about the neighborhood history, architecture and planning efforts. Great walking tour--I highly recommend it!
Jun 6, 2018
Excellent, knowledgeable guide.
May 8, 2018
Meeting location:  327 St Paul Ave SE
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year