- Discover Italian coffee and its origins as you shed light on how to pick the right spot for a delicious cup
- Learn the fundamentals of basic taste and how to evaluate the coffee’s characteristics
- Enjoy a tasting of Robusta and Arabica espressos and discuss organoleptic differences
- End the fun with a perfect cappuccino paired with a selection of handmade sweets
- Coffee lesson with a professional trainer and barista of Specialty Coffee Association
- Tasting of Robusta and Arabica espresso
- Cappuccino and handmade sweets
Full refund before 24 from the course, no refund otherwise.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Guided Food Tour of Pizza and Gelato in Bologna's Quadrilatero
Taste your fill of two Italian classics on a walking tour of Bologna: pizza and gelato. Stroll through streets that date back ranging from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance as you experience the savory sights and sounds of this Northern Italian treasure.