The Art of Espresso Making Class in Bologna
Satisfy your passion for coffee and learn the key principles and techniques behind Italian espresso. Get an in-depth introduction to Italian coffee from a skilled barista.
What You Will Do
- Discover Italian coffee and its origins as you shed light on how to pick the right spot for a delicious cup
- Learn the fundamentals of basic taste and how to evaluate the coffee's characteristics
- Enjoy a tasting of Robusta and Arabica espressos and discuss organoleptic differences
- End the fun with a perfect cappuccino paired with a selection of handmade sweets
- Coffee lesson with a professional trainer and barista of Specialty Coffee Association
- Tasting of Robusta and Arabica espresso
- Cappuccino and handmade sweets
Full refund before 24 from the course, no refund otherwise.
- 2 Ratings
Our teachers Cristina and Alessandro were fantastic (national speciality coffee head and champion barista). They were knowledgeable, passionate and very entertaining. They make fantastic coffee and taught us how to taste espresso properly, how to make sure a cafe is serving good coffee and how to get the most out of our home coffee making - moka pot, french press and aeropress They were excellent. I highly recommended this course.