See Texas Hill Country from high in the sky with a helicopter ride over these rolling landscapes. See the unique beauty of Texas' limestone and granite-covered hills as your pilot takes you for an unforgettable ride.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Spend 20 minutes exploring Texas Hill Country, where rocky landscapes are dotted with cedar scrubs, cacti and Texas live oaks
- Come aboard a Robinson R44, a spacious helicopter that provides excellent views of the surrounding country below
- Start off at Dripping Springs before hovering over distinct, Texan landmarks, like Hamilton Pool and Pedernales Falls
- Hear detail-rich stories of this area from your professional guide to learn the history and culture behind what you see
- 20-minute helicopter ride
- The combined weight (up to 3 passengers) can not exceed 570 pounds
- Individual passenger weight can not exceed 280 pounds
- There must be at least one guardian over 18 years of age
Oct 11, 2016
Chad was very knowledgeable about the area and easy to work with. The helicopter ride was extremely smooth! We viewed an amazing sunset on top of Hill Country Texas. Reasonably priced and met all of our expectations. The perfect surprise birthday present for my fiance! Highly recommend Chad for any occasion!
Aug 15, 2016
Loved it will recommend to friends/family! Thank you!
Meeting location:  700 Plant Lady Ln
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year