We're excited to help you complete your booking with So Diego Tours.
Tequila, Tacos & Tombstones in San Diego's Old Town
Learn about San Diego’s Mexican and Gold Rush roots on a walking tour of the Old Town, with stops at four dining establishments for tasty and mouthwatering samples.
What You Will Do
- A tour back that goes back in time through Old Town San Diego’s State Historic Park
- Learn about the Mexican period of Old Town and the American Gold Rush period that followed soon after
- Stop at one of the oldest graveyards in San Diego and learn why the past still haunts the streets of Old Town
- Dabble and taste four different cuisines along the way
- Sample food and drink at El Fandango
- Sample food and drink at Old Town Mining Company
- Sample food and drink at The Cosmopolitan Hotel
- Sample food and drink at Cafe Coyote
Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended. Ages 21+ suggested.
- 2 Ratings
525 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Select Date & Time