Tequila Mexico Train Tour With Guided Distillery Walk
Travel the tequila route in the heart of Guadalajara. Get picked up at your hotel and taken to your ride for the day: an authentic train with spacious windows that are perfect for viewing the rural landscapes that roll by. Stop off in the tiny town of Tequila, the birthplace of the iconic beverage. Wander through a museum dedicated to the history of the liquor, which begins with the Native Americans centuries ago, and get a behind-the-scenes look at one of the oldest distilleries.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy transportation right from your hotel to this classic train that will take you on a leisurely journey through the Mexican countryside
- Stop off at Casa Cuervo, one of the oldest and most famous tequila distilleries in the world, for a guided tour that teaches you some of the secrets of this favorite beverage
- Wander through the museum where you'll learn about the centuries-old history of this beverage, and follow the tasty story from indigenous to modern times
- Spend the afternoon exploring the town of Tequila, where you'll be able to find a delicious and authentic meal
- Grab a seat and watch a Mexican show, complete with mariachis and dancing
- Transportation from your hotel
- Train ride
- Distillery and museum tour
- Mexican show
Food and souvenirs are not included in ticket price.