- 4 Ratings
Whitewater Rafting on the Bajo Amacuzac River
Twist and turn your way down more than 20 rapids while you explore the rugged beauty of Mexico. Hop aboard a whitewater raft to brave the challenge of careening over rocky waters while having the time of your life fighting the current.
What You Will Do
- Journey down the Amacuzac River to cruise between twin banks overflowing with green canopies and thick forests
- Gaze at the natural beauty of a pristine environment home to eagles, swallows, herons, and all sorts of marine animals
- Hold on tight as you pass through a series of powerful rapids that churn the water into a foaming, whitish-blue whirlpool
- Feel the spray of the fresh water as you travel more than 12 kilometers down this world-renowned rafting location
- Refuel with a tasty buffet lunch that will get you ready for all the fun
- Personal equipment
- Guided tour
- Transport from the river and launching point
Bring proper clothing: tennis shoes, swimsuit, towel, insect repellent.
Cancelación con 7 días o menos aplica cargo del 100% | Cancelación con 15 días a 8 días, aplica cargo del 50%
- 4 Ratings