Ziplining Adventure in Tepoztlan
Feel the breeze ripple through your clothes as you fly down a ziplining course. Travel on eight separate lines for a breathtaking journey over the stunning landscapes of Tepoztlan, a small town lying below Mexico city.
What You Will Do
- Speed down ziplines high above lush forests that circle the town of Tepoztlan, the supposed birthplace of an ancient Aztec god
- Feel the thrill of dangling from a rope as you throttle over tons of natural wonders that lie below a course of eight ropes
- Walk over a hanging bridge to get a sationary bird's-eye view of the surrounding countryside
- Rely on the experience of knowledgeable guides, who ensure that you get around safely
- Ziplining equipment and tour
Bring a backpack for your food, comfortable clothes and hiking shoes. People with glasses must tie them or not wear them.
The 50% of the advance deposit payment will not be refunded in case of cancellation. For those who have paid 100 % of the trip payment and cancel it 7 working days or more before the programme trip date. 70 % will be refunded otherwise there will not be payment refund.