Path of the Gods Canyon Rappelling in Tepoztlan
Trek your way through the pristine wilderness of Mexico for a memorable rappelling adventure. Start your journey in the charming town of Tepoztlan, an ancient pueblo that has an important place in Aztec mythology.
What You Will Do
- Journey into the Mexican wilderness to experience the hidden beauty that lies off the beaten path
- Follow your guides to a secluded canyon that lies deep in the woods and that preserves its pristine natural condition
- Listen out for the sound of the jungle: Hundreds of inhabitants combine for a delightful symphony
- Rappel down three separate sections of the canyon for some thrilling fun that lets you experience the majestic tropics first-hand
- Helmet and rappelling equipment
- Guided trip
Must be 7 or older. Bring proper clothing, back pack, tennis shoes, and sandals.
Cancelación con 7 días o menos aplica cargo del 100% | Cancelación con 15 días a 8 días, aplica cargo del 50%
- 2 Ratings