Explore one of the most famous sites in the world in a guided tour of the Teotihuacan pyramids. Discover and live the secrets of ancient Mesoamerican civilization.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Delve into history as you examine ancient Teotihuacan on a guided tour, including the Avenue of Death, the Temple of the Feathered Serpent, and the Sun and the Moon pyramids
- See the remains of an ancient civilization made famous by its penchant for mystery and intrigue
- Marvel at artwork of wild animals and ancient gods created by lost cultures
- Take breathtaking photos of the world-famous site
- Entrance to the pyramids
- Guided tour
- Transportation on public buses
Jan 31, 2020
It was a fantastic tour. As a solo traveler, I’d like to include a few, well chosen tours to help give me a better understanding of the more complex sites that you encounter. This is a great company. The numbers are small which makes it really easy to connect with other travelers. Our tour guide, Stephanie, was very well informed and passionate about the history of this site. Had I ventured there on my own, I would have missed so much. I liked that we travel there on the public transportation. That in itself was a good learning for me and will be helpful for the remainder of the journey. All in all, it was a wonderful day and I would recommend this company for other ventures. Very professional and well informed guides. Thanks for a memorable day!
Oct 2, 2019
Miguel and Rebecca were the best guides ever!
Nov 29, 2017
Vladimir did an absolute fantastic job! He took care of the group and explained everything very well - not boring any minute although we spent about 4 hours at the pyramids. Just the bus in the morning was pretty poor while the bus on the return and the Metro was very good. Thanks again and this tour with Vladimir is highly recommended.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year