After more than 80 years of Post-Prohibition freedom, heck, some of these counties are still dry - join us for a journey back in time and sample the finest old and new batch recipes in the nation
Duration:  6hrs - 8hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Ah, Tennessee. It’s the land of Davy Crockett. Graceland. Fairy Floss (aka the first Cotton Candy). And it’s home of the finest damn whiskey on either side of the Mississippi!
- Our tour gives you a generous pour of history, tradition, and ingenuity, from the rolling hills of Lynchburg to the banks of the Cumberland
- Whether you’re a native or just passing through, our tours are the best way to spend a day with family, friends, or complete strangers experiencing Tennessee’s finest distilleries
- We’ll give you a ride and hand you a glass – all you gotta’ do is get your butt in a seat. Cheers!
- Designated driver for 6-8 hours
- Visits to various distilleries in the area
- Guided tour and tastings
- Apologies, the bus is not handicap accessible nor are most of the distilleries
- This is an adults-only excursion. 21+
Tickets are non-refundable. However, they are transferable should someone not be able to make the tour. Should mechanical failures or other unforeseen circumstances disrupt or shorten the tour ticket cost will be refunded accordingly.
Jan 30, 2019
Ryan was an entertaining , knowledgeable, accommodating, and an engaging host! It was a perfect day!! Thank you!!!
Jan 2, 2019
Average.....not worth the money. Product produced was average.
Nov 12, 2018
Enjoyed H Clark and Pennington. Just not the Nashville Craft as much. It was a bit crowded. Great place to stop for lunch, though.
Meeting location:  250 5th Ave S
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year