2-Hour Snowmobile Tour
Explore the scenic beauty of Telluride in the winter during a two-hour guided snowmobile tour. Hop on your own vehicle and ride over the snow-covered trails with a professional leading the way.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a two-hour guided tour around Telluride, on your very own snowmobile that can be either for a single rider or for two
- Choose which time of day works best for you, morning, afternoon and evening, for the best experience
- Ride along with a professional who will take you to a historic old mining camp on groomed trails
- Two-hour tour
- Limited number of complimentary snow boots and snow suits are available for use
- Complimentary hot beverages
Drivers must be at least 15-years-old or older and hold a current learner's permit or driver’s license. Passengers must be at least 6 years old. All drivers with passengers under 18 must be 21 or older.
It is recommend to wear anything you would wear skiing; warm boots, gloves, snow pants and jacket, goggles.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
- 106 Ratings
It was very cold so the kids were crying. Our guide didn’t wait to make sure everyone was together on the way down.
Great day. Knowledgeable guide who met the needs of all in our group
Great instructors with good historical knowledge and all round fantastic experience
What and awesome experience. Everyone at Telluride Outfitters were great. Our party of 5 - all first time on snowmobiles - can’t wait to come back to Telluride and take the 1/2 or full day adventure. We highly recommend this!!
Hoped for more riding and less talking. Ride was good, machines a little old.
We loved our guide , Johnny, he was so sweet, helpful, and had lots of history to share with us. Definitely recommend this.
The snowmobile tour was awesome! Not only was the scenery beautiful, the ride was fast and fun. Our guide, Steve, told us some great history of the area. We really learned a lot. Highly recommend!
Lucas did a great job! We would highly recommend him and TO! Tim