Whether you are looking for a fun new challenge or a way to explore the beauty of the water from a fresh perspective, a private wing foil lesson is an exhilarating and rewarding experience
- Tailored private lessons for beginners, intermediate, and advanced riders, allowing you to learn at your preferred pace and focus on specific skills or tricks
- Experience rapid advancement with dedicated attention and valuable feedback from your instructor, propelling you towards a solid foundation in wing foiling
- Gain the skills and knowledge to continue developing your wing foil abilities independently, equipped with a strong foundation from your private lessons
- 1 hour of world class instruction
- All the equipment required
- Wireless radio communication
- Watercraft support
- Secure lockup for small items
- Additional information about the area
- Wear appropriate clothing to be in the sun. (rash guard, swimwear, hat, sunglasses).
- Arrive 15 minutes before the lesson start time to meet the team and sign waivers.
- Only your group will participate, this is a private activity.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
Weather-related lesson cancellations will be rescheduled or refunded, subject to availability. No charge for cancellations made over 30 days in advance.