Taylor Park Reservoir Introduction to Paddle Boarding Adventure
Grab your swimsuit for a paddle boarding trip over the blue waters of the Taylor Park Reservoir. Learn fundamental skills from a friendly expert as you take in the scenic sights from the water.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a half-day stand-up paddle boarding lesson over the calm waters of the Taylor Park Reservoir
- Work with an expert to get the hang of proper paddling technique and learn how to balance on your board
- Gaze up at the surrounding mountains that stand in the distance against the blue sky: Enjoy the unforgettable views of this secluded spot
- Take advantage of a class geared towards beginners to master the basics and have fun while doing so
- Guided lesson
- Board, paddle, leash and life vest
Must know how to swim. Must be 12+ years old.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.