Taste of the Rockies Mountain Biking from Boulder
Glide easily over any snow or ice on a bike tour of Boulder's beautiful Rockies. Reward yourself after the adventure with a relaxing soak in a hot tub at a hidden mountain lodge.
What You Will Do
- Start from downtown Boulder, then head into the Rocky Mountains for a relaxing mountain bike ride
- Feel the thrill of fat biking, which doesn't require any prior experience for you to have a blast on the trails
- Pedal gradually uphill for three miles, then enjoy a hot soak and a tasty sip at a historic lodge nestled in the woods
- Friendly tour guide,
- Bike rental, helmet and lock
- Granola bars en route, towels
Be prepared for high altitude exercise. Please drink plenty of water and eat a good, high protein meal before arriving. Guides will continually consult with guests to assess the best pace and frequency for rest stops, so please be honest about your needs and interests. Under Colorado law, bike tours cannot include alcoholic beverages in the package price, thus all alcoholic beverages must be paid by the guest during the tour.
There are no refunds for no-shows or bookings cancelled within 24 hours of the tour start time. Any cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance will receive a 50% refund, less a $20 processing fee. Refunds will be processed 30 days after our receipt of your written cancellation.