Experience the food, the passion and the people of Naples! This immensely colourful city is home to arguably the best food Italy has to offer. Journey from the Spanish Quarter to Pignasecca Market and beyond to taste the many flavors of this historic city.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Devour a tasty pastry which has been eaten here since the 1700s, and learn the fascinating story of its discovery
- Wander the Spanish Quarter’s narrow streets with washing drying in the wind, vibrant food stalls and noisy scooters carrying whole families
- Taste one of the city’s favorite and most delicious street foods - deep-fried pasta!
- Soak up the sights, sounds and culture as you wander through the Pignasecca Food Market
- Enjoy the city’s famous pizza and buffalo mozzarella, while you take in the contrasts of the old and the new around you
- Hear the traditions, legends, and ghost stories Naples is hiding
- Visit an extravagant historical building now used as a shopping center, and learn why it’s so important to the city
- Stop for an Italian cheese tasting, paired perfectly with a glass of wine
- 3.5-hour evening food tour of Naples
- Friendly and knowledgable guide
- Pastry dish, cheese, and wine tasting
- You can cancel at any time, up to two days (48 hours) before your scheduled tour and receive a full refund
Oct 1, 2022
The weather was pouring rain, lightening and thunder and as this was an outside walking tour it should have been canceled. I am 68 years old and walking in these inclement conditions is dangerous. I asked for a cancellation and refund and it was denied.
Sep 15, 2022
Sep 2, 2022
Sep 1, 2022
Aug 4, 2022
Aug 3, 2022
Aug 2, 2022
Aldo was an excellent guide with superb knowledge of the area, its history and how that has created the local food that is eaten today. We very much enjoyed the local eateries we visited, each serving something different and unique to Naples. Thanks Aldo, a cracking good day!!
Jul 11, 2022
Jul 4, 2022
Jun 24, 2022
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year