Fire up your creative side with a two hour workshop in an authentic clay studio. Get involved with all aspects of the ceramic process: glaze pots, fast fire pieces, and use a potters wheel to make a souvenir pot you can take home.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Try your hand at glazing—create rich patterns and colors on a pot that has been made by one the many local artisans
- Stick your newly glazed piece in the kiln for a Raku-style firing—this means your piece will be removed while it’s still red hot and then cooled in a particular way for a blackening effect and to create appealing lines
- Sit down at the potters wheel to your hand at crafting a fresh ceramic piece
- Gather you friends or family for this class that has plenty of space for up to 12 people
- Guided ceramics class
- Souvenir pot
Classes can be canceled with 24 hours notice. The price of the class will be refunded minus a $50 service fee. Any classes canceled without 24 hours notice will not be refunded.
Jun 1, 2019
1) The teacher seemed unprepared for the students. 2) Have something to take home other than something that took 1 minute to make by dipping it in glaze. 3) Have more clay balls ready.
May 20, 2019
Had a blast with Alissa.....very talented young lady...my husband and I really enjoyed learning about raku, how difficult pot throwing is, along with the chemical composition of the clays/glazes that are being used. I really feel like I got more than my money's worth. I would recommend this to any and all!
Feb 28, 2018
My wife and I had a tremendous time at our class. Our instructor Maria was very knowledgeable and personable, and made us feel welcome
Meeting location:  1208 Paseo Del Pueblo Norte
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year