Fly with an experienced USHPA certified tandem hang gliding instructor on a wild ride of your life. See North Carolina's scenic landscape at new heights.
Duration:  30mins - 1hr
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Learn basic hang gliding controls while being being immersed in the beauty of the sky and surrounding mountains and the Catawba river
- Work with an instructor who will take off and release the glider from the plane. Later, you get to control the glider until it is time to land
- Ask your instructor to show you advanced turns and techniques for the ultimate hang gliding experience
- Tandem hang glide flight
Clothing depends on the season. It is recommended to dress in layers (light jacket, sweater, short sleeves) and wear comfortable shoes.
- Kids under 18 years of age need to get parent signatures on waivers and come ready for fun!
- Weight range of 95 to 235 pounds.
Meeting location:  4085 Old Amherst Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year