2-Hour Chassahowitzka River Kayak Tour
Paddle the clear waters of Chassahowitzka River and spot wildlife on a scenic tour. Swim through impressive underwater tunnels as you experience Old Florida at its purest.
What You Will Do
- Kayak through a jungle canopy and atop a crystal-clear natural spring fed river, known to locals as "Chassa"
- See where the spring bubbles from the aquifer to fill the river, and if your feeling adventurous, swim through an underwater "cave"!
- Paddle back to an ancient time to a long-existing hidden spring known only to locals
- Paddle easy and efficiently with hands on kayaking instruction before and during the tour
- Knowledgeable and friendly tour guides
- Kayak, paddle, safety gear and instruction
- Light snacks and water
There is a parking fee of $5.
Reschedule for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 16 Ratings