- 4 Ratings
6-Hour Fishing Charter in the Gulf of Mexico
Travel the waters of the Gulf of Mexico and cast out your line, soaking in the tropical weather. Enjoy the sun and fresh air as you fish in an area rich in Redfish, Grouper, Snapper, Trout, and more.
What You Will Do
- Stick close to the shore or head out to deeper waters as you chart your own fishing course
- Choose where and how you want to fish with the options of reef or inshore fishing
- Reel in a variety of local catches that range from grouper and snapper to cobia and flounder
- Speed over the Florida surf to feel the salty breeze in your hair and the warm sun on your skin -Relax on board and enjoy the company of friends and family while your friendly captain takes you to your fishing destination and provides you with fishing gear
- Six-hour fishing charter
- Fishing licenses
- Rods, reels, and tackle
- Bottled water
- Small cooler for snacks and drinks
- Cleaning of your catch
Feel free to bring snacks, hats, sunscreen, a long-sleeved shirt, a jacket (if needed), and sunglasses.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
- 4 Ratings