Scuba Diving Trip in the Gulf of Mexico
Come face to face the majestic marine life in the Gulf of Mexico near Tarpon Springs. Explore artificial and natural reefs teeming with fish and other tropical sea creatures.
What You Will Do
- Encounter marine wildlife, such as tropical reef fish, dolphins, sea turtles, manatees and coral that live in the shallow reefs of the Gulf of Mexico
- Board a 2008 Baha Cruiser—a spacious and comfortable boat that provides everything you'll need on your trip
- Head straight for diving spots that are off the beaten path—skip the crowd and see pristine views of this tropical paradise
- Rest easy with an experienced captain who is there to ensure your safety and enjoyment
- Bottled water and snacks
- Boat transportation to and from dive sites
- Experienced guide
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure. Take seasickness medication the night before if needed.
Individual cancellations under 48 hours are subject to the cost of the trip if they cannot be rebooked. However we will credit you on a future charter at no additional charge. If we can find someone to take your spot, there will be no charge to you.
- 4 Ratings