Scuba Diving Trip in the Gulf of Mexico
Come face to face the majestic marine life in the Gulf of Mexico near Tarpon Springs. Explore artificial and natural reefs teeming with fish and other tropical sea creatures.
What You Will Do
- Encounter marine wildlife, such as tropical reef fish, dolphins, sea turtles, manatees and coral that live in the shallow reefs of the Gulf of Mexico
- Board a 2008 Baha Cruiser—a spacious and comfortable boat that provides everything you'll need on your trip
- Head straight for diving spots that are off the beaten path—skip the crowd and see pristine views of this tropical paradise
- Rest easy with an experienced captain who is there to ensure your safety and enjoyment
- Bottled water and snacks
- Boat transportation to and from dive sites
- Experienced guide
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure. Take seasickness medication the night before if needed.
Individual cancellations under 48 hours are subject to the cost of the trip if they cannot be rebooked. However we will credit you on a future charter at no additional charge. If we can find someone to take your spot, there will be no charge to you.
- 4 Ratings
Had an awesome time diving with Rock Bottom Divers this past weekend. The staff reached out to me several times and kept me up to date on the schedule, and linking up with the crew on the morning of the dive was quick and very effective. As a first time guest, I felt right at home with the crew, staff, and other divers in the trip. I would recommend them to anyone looking to book s charter or seek training thru their business.
They were very friendly and helpful. Always showed a good attitude and obviously enjoy what they do
We had such a great dive with rock bottom! On our way home we all agreed that we would be diving with them again and soon. The captain and crew have a great senses of humor that made for such a fun time. Dive master Max made our time underwater fun, exciting and safe. Can't wait to book our next dive!!!!
Dive crew is deadicated to make sure that you have a great time and is willing to help with what ever you need. Don't let anyone tell you there is not great diving in the gulf.