- 44 Ratings
Safety Harbor Ghost Walking Tour
Go back in time and walk through the spooky bayside community of Safety Harbor. You'll hear hair raising tales, scary stories, and learn about the town's phantom filled past.
What You Will Do
- Take a leisurely 2 hour stroll to some of the most fascinating, ghostly, and historical sites in Safety Harbor
- Get spooked with creepy tales while seeing landmarks you don't want to miss, including the suspected Fountain of Youth, discovered by epic explorer Hernando De Soto
- Discover the folklore and events of this storied community as your tour guide tells tales of the area's creepy and captivating past
- Hear enchanting stories of pirates, Tocobaga Native Americans, ancient burial grounds, conquistadors, UFOs, and the mafia - all part of Safety Harbor's historic charm!
- 90 minute guided walking tour to historic sites
- Expert tour guide
Wear comfortable walking shoes and bring your camera.
If the tour is cancelled due to weather, operator provides a full refund.
- 44 Ratings
Laura was extremely knowledgeable and informative. As new residents of Safety Harbor, my husband and I enjoyed learning about the history of our home town. We look forward to doing the history tour soon!
Very knowledgeable guide.
Would have liked to go into some of the facilities. Telling stories outside the buildings was not that exciting. Interesting stories though.
tour guide was very knowledgable and had so much information about the area I had no idea about, especially the history of Safety Harbor. Thank you for a wonderful tour.
It was great! Our tour guide was very passionate too.
Laura was great! This was such a fun tour! Would definitely recommend!
Very informative and interesting, with a little bit of history
Very enjoyabley cool
Tour guide was awesome!
I gave this tour five stars based on our guide's knowledge of the city as well as her personal interactions with the people in town who have experienced paranormal activity.
We had a good time it was interesting
Billed as a ghost tour, but more historically educational in nature, which turned out to be fine with us
Easy walk with historical insight into the downtown Main Street area.
My family and I had a great time on the tour. Between the history, ghosts, and awesome weather, what was not to like. Laura was a fantastic guide
Tour was lots of fun and the history of Safety Harbor was an added bonus. Our tour guide Laura was wonderful!
We enjoyed the history of the area that set the scene for the myriad stories that brought the area to life. We liked the personal stories relayed by Laura who was enthusiastic and honest in her interest and love of the spirit world.
The tour was wonderful! Great tour guide! We were the only people in the tour which made it even better! It was interesting learning about the town and seeing which buildings were haunted and why!
Learned a lot about the area Nice that we could still do the tour even though there were only the two of us. .