- 7 Ratings
Kayak & Snorkel Adventure on the Crystal River
Paddle along sparkling Crystal River and snorkel in its natural springs, including Hunter's Spring and Three Sisters Spring. Spot manatees, river birds, turtles and more of Florida's exciting wildlife along the way.
What You Will Do
- Coast along the sparkling clear waters of Florida's Crystal River in a kayak custom-fit to your size and paddling abilities
- Catch sight of manatees (in winter months), turtles and other aquatic creatures, as well as Florida's majestic bird species and shoreline animals
- Explore Three Sister's Springs and Hunter's Springs as your experienced guide informs you about the area's rich wildlife that locals call home
- Take a dip and snorkel in the year-round 72 degree springs as you watch for the manatees that congregate nearby
- Kayak and snorkel tour
- Knowledgeable and friendly tour guide
- Kayak, paddle, personal flotation device and instruction
- Light snacks and water
There is a parking fee at the ramp of $5 per car. Please wear a bathing suit and comfortable clothing.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance. Any cancellations made with less than 24-hour's notice will get a 50% refund. No refund for no-shows.
- 7 Ratings