- 13 Ratings
Full-Day Tandem Kayak Rental in Crystal River
Pick up a paddle and spend all day exploring Florida's Nature Coast in a tandem kayak. Cruise over rippling waters as you visit with Mother Nature and catch sight of manatees.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a self-guided exploration of Crystal River's gentle waters in a kayak built for two
- Glide over the peaceful waters, keeping your eyes open for large manatees swimming below
- Take advantage of this comfy tandem kayak's high-back seats, which offer extra support when it comes to paddling
- Enjoy the natural beauty of your surroundings on your own time, creating a schedule that works for you
- All-day tandem kayak rental
- Paddle, life preserver, whistle and map of the area
You must cancel at least 48 hours before reserved time to receive refund.
- 13 Ratings
If it hadn’t been raining, it would of been the perfect day, but we live in Florida! Such is life. Had a good time anyway!!
Great experience overall and all the workers were great to work with.
Making the reservation from out of state was easy. The women on the phone was sweet. When we got there everyone was very nice, especially the dock hand. The bathroom was nice and clean. There were a lot of manatee items to buy!! We saw and swam with a group of manatees. We had a great time:)
The men helping me in and out of the boat was very nice. The girls in the office do not have a clue what they are doing. Could not answer any questions and was not friendly.
The employees were nice, helpful and explained to us everything that we needed to know. The process of checking in was quick and easy and we had a great time.
We had a great day on the water today! My parents were in from Tennessee and we really enjoyed seeing the manatees up close from the kayaks! It was a great family day! Thank you for making our rental experience a great one. We arrived and our kayaks were waiting for us. We will be back for sure!
Friendly. Prepared. Overall experience was excellent.
Very nice shop, friendly folks willing to help and share knowledge of the Crystal River area. Has a true "local feel" and if / when I go back again will DEFINTIELY use them again.